There is no list available.
The information in this section is for PROSPECTIVE students. Thank you for your interest in Abraar School; providing a strong JK-10 academic program in an Islamic environment!
Admission is now open for new students for the 2013-2014 school year.
If you are interested in registering your child(ren) in Abraar School please:
- Download the APPLICATION FOR NEW STUDENT and read it carefully.
- Fill it out (one per child).
- Send it to Abraar School:
1085 Grenon Ave,
Ottawa, On., Canada
- Fax: 623-820-1495
- Each application has to be accompanied by $30 cheque or money order, payable to: MAC/Abraar School.
To process the Application, you must have the following:
- Completed the application form with all the relevant information. Please do not leave any blanks.
- Provide 2 passport size photographs of the student.
- Provide a copy of the student's birth certificate.
- Provide a copy of the student's vaccination certificate.
- Canadian Citizens born outside of Canada, and Landed Immigrants: Provide a copy of the student's Citizenship or Landed Immigrant Certificate.
- International students: Provide a copy of the student's passport with valid Visa.
- Provide student's last report card.
- Provide Application Fees ($30).
- Application fee must be payable by cash or check with today's date (no posted checks for the application fees).
- Application will NOT be processed with out proper application fee.
- Submit your application with the required attachments to the school administration office.
- You can mail the application and its attachments to the school mailing address.
- If needed, parents/guardians will be contacted for admission tests, screening interviews, and/or reference letters.
- Parents/guardians will be contacted as soon as there is a vacancy to confirm the acceptance of their application and to complete their registration by signing the school contract.
- Parents/guardians of accepted students are requested to provide ten (10) posted cheques all dated with the first day of the month. Any other additional fees will be collected separately during the first week of the academic year. For more details on school fees, please refer to the “School Fees” section below.
Please contact Abraar School's front office for additional help and questions.
Admission Test Dates
May 16 OR May 23
Grades 2-6: 8:30 am-12:30 pm
Grades 7-10: 12:15 pm-4:00 pm